Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Reports Positive Conclusion to DSMB Safety Review of Sollpura Phase 3
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) announced that the Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) completed its first pre-planned safety review of the Phase 3 SOLUTION clinical study of Sollpura in cystic fibrosis patients with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. The DSMB had “no concerns regarding safety of the data to date, and voted that the study continue without modification to the protocol or charter.”
This follows six positive reviews by a separate independent blisibimod DSMB for the CHABLIS-SC1 clinical study in patients with lupus and the BRIGHT-SC clinical study in patients with IgA nephropathy that recommended that the studies continue without modification, with the latest positive review occurring in June of this year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
- PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!