Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Reports Positive Conclusion to DSMB Safety Review of Sollpura Phase 3
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) announced that the Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) completed its first pre-planned safety review of the Phase 3 SOLUTION clinical study of Sollpura in cystic fibrosis patients with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. The DSMB had “no concerns regarding safety of the data to date, and voted that the study continue without modification to the protocol or charter.”
This follows six positive reviews by a separate independent blisibimod DSMB for the CHABLIS-SC1 clinical study in patients with lupus and the BRIGHT-SC clinical study in patients with IgA nephropathy that recommended that the studies continue without modification, with the latest positive review occurring in June of this year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corindus Vascular Robotics (CVRS) Reports FDA Clearance for Next-Gen Robotic System
- XPO Logistics (XPO) Announces $558M Divestiture of American Truckload Operation to TransForce
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!