Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Reports Positive Conclusion to DSMB Safety Review of Sollpura Phase 3
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) announced that the Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) completed its first pre-planned safety review of the Phase 3 SOLUTION clinical study of Sollpura in cystic fibrosis patients with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. The DSMB had “no concerns regarding safety of the data to date, and voted that the study continue without modification to the protocol or charter.”
This follows six positive reviews by a separate independent blisibimod DSMB for the CHABLIS-SC1 clinical study in patients with lupus and the BRIGHT-SC clinical study in patients with IgA nephropathy that recommended that the studies continue without modification, with the latest positive review occurring in June of this year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merus N.V. (MRUS) Enters Strategic Research Collaboration with Incyte (INCY); Includes Upfront Payment of $120M
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Announces US Patent Granted for CLR 131 and CLR 125
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!