Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Reports Positive Conclusion to DSMB Safety Review of Sollpura Phase 3
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANTH) announced that the Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) completed its first pre-planned safety review of the Phase 3 SOLUTION clinical study of Sollpura in cystic fibrosis patients with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. The DSMB had “no concerns regarding safety of the data to date, and voted that the study continue without modification to the protocol or charter.”
This follows six positive reviews by a separate independent blisibimod DSMB for the CHABLIS-SC1 clinical study in patients with lupus and the BRIGHT-SC clinical study in patients with IgA nephropathy that recommended that the studies continue without modification, with the latest positive review occurring in June of this year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Announces Positive Data from TX-001HR Phase 3
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Announces Prelim. JCAR017 Data in r/r NHL; No sCRS Observed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!