Antero Midstream Partners (AM) Raises FY16 Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Antero Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: AM) today announced increased 2016 guidance.
- Increased net income guidance by $35 to $40 million to a range of $205 - $225 million
- Increased 2016 adjusted EBITDA guidance by $35 to $40 million to a range of $365 - $385 million
- Increased 2016 distributable cash flow guidance by $35 to $40 million to a range of $315 - $335 million
- Maintained previous 2016 year-over-year distribution growth guidance of 30% and capital expenditure guidance of $480 million
Increased 2016 Guidance
Antero Midstream is forecasting net income of $205 million to $225 million, a 21% increase from previous guidance. The Partnership is forecasting 2016 adjusted EBITDA of $365 million to $385 million and distributable cash flow of $315 million to $335 million, increases of $35 to $40 million, or 11% and 13%, respectively, compared to the previous 2016 guidance. The increase in guidance is primarily due to an increase in expected fresh water delivery volumes to Antero Resources driven by higher proppant intensity requirements for advanced completions as well as increased gathering and compression throughput. In a separate release, Antero Resources announced an increase in 2016 production guidance from 1.75 Bcfe/d to 1.80 Bcfe/d, which represents 20% year-over-year production growth. The Partnership expects year over year distribution growth in 2016 of 30% and estimated DCF coverage of 1.55x to 1.65x. In addition, the Partnership is targeting 2017 year-over-year distribution growth of 28% to 30%.
Full Year 2016
Net Income ($MM)
$205 – $225
$165 – $190
$35 – $40
Adjusted EBITDA ($MM)
$365 – $385
$325 – $350
$35 – $40
Distributable Cash Flow ($MM)
$315 – $335
$275 – $300
$35 – $40
Year over Year Distribution Growth
2016 DCF Coverage Ratio
1.55x – 1.65x
1.40x – 1.50x
Capital Expenditures ($MM)
Please see the Non-GAAP disclosures section of this news release.
Commenting on increased guidance, Paul Rady, Chairman of the Board and CEO said, "Antero Midstream continues to benefit from the operational improvements and efficiencies at Antero Resources, which continues to be the most active operator in Appalachia. Focusing on the second half of 2016, we expect Antero Midstream's water business to benefit from increased water volumes as Antero Resources pilots additional advanced completion techniques utilizing more water and sand per lateral foot in completions compared to the previous forecast. Additionally, Antero Resources' increased production guidance for 2016 increases expected throughput at Antero Midstream and builds further momentum heading into 2017."
In conjunction with Antero Midstream's guidance update, Antero Resources released a guidance update which can be found at www.anteroresources.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!