Antares Pharma's (ATRS) CFO Resigns
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Antares Pharma (NASDAQ: ATRS) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 5, 2016, Antares Pharma, Inc. (the “Company”) received a written notice of resignation from James E. Fickenscher, the Company’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Fickenscher’s resignation will become effective September 4, 2016. Mr. Fickenscher is resigning from the Company to pursue other interests, and his resignation is not a result of any dispute or disagreement with the Company. The Company has initiated a search for a new Chief Financial Officer.
Upon Mr. Fickenscher’s departure, Keith Muckenhirn, age 53, the Company’s Vice President, Finance and Corporate Controller since 2011, will assume the roles of interim Chief Financial Officer, principal accounting officer and principal financial officer while the Company completes its search process for a permanent Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Muckenhirn joined the Company in 2001 as Controller and has more than 30 years of experience in accounting and financial reporting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Prices 3.25M Unit Offering for Proceeds of ~$12.2M
- Resolute Energy (REN) Files 2.1M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!