Antares Pharma's (ATRS) CFO Resigns
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Antares Pharma (NASDAQ: ATRS) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 5, 2016, Antares Pharma, Inc. (the “Company”) received a written notice of resignation from James E. Fickenscher, the Company’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Fickenscher’s resignation will become effective September 4, 2016. Mr. Fickenscher is resigning from the Company to pursue other interests, and his resignation is not a result of any dispute or disagreement with the Company. The Company has initiated a search for a new Chief Financial Officer.
Upon Mr. Fickenscher’s departure, Keith Muckenhirn, age 53, the Company’s Vice President, Finance and Corporate Controller since 2011, will assume the roles of interim Chief Financial Officer, principal accounting officer and principal financial officer while the Company completes its search process for a permanent Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Muckenhirn joined the Company in 2001 as Controller and has more than 30 years of experience in accounting and financial reporting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Increases Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock and Warrants to $15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!