Antares Pharma's (ATRS) CFO Resigns
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Antares Pharma (NASDAQ: ATRS) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On August 5, 2016, Antares Pharma, Inc. (the “Company”) received a written notice of resignation from James E. Fickenscher, the Company’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Fickenscher’s resignation will become effective September 4, 2016. Mr. Fickenscher is resigning from the Company to pursue other interests, and his resignation is not a result of any dispute or disagreement with the Company. The Company has initiated a search for a new Chief Financial Officer.
Upon Mr. Fickenscher’s departure, Keith Muckenhirn, age 53, the Company’s Vice President, Finance and Corporate Controller since 2011, will assume the roles of interim Chief Financial Officer, principal accounting officer and principal financial officer while the Company completes its search process for a permanent Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Muckenhirn joined the Company in 2001 as Controller and has more than 30 years of experience in accounting and financial reporting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Reports Amendments to Agreements with DOC, ICANN
- FMC Technologies (FTI) Enters Settlement with U.S. SEC Over Allegations of Overstated Profits; Will Pay Penalty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!