Anika (ANIK) Discloses FDA Seeking Added Info on Monovisc
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Bernanke Could Put In Motion Plans to End the QE-Monster He Created - Nomura
- Pope Francis Named TIME's 2013 Person of the Year
In a Form 8-K after the close Thursday, Anika Therapeutics (Nasdaq: ANIK) disclosed the FDA requested additional information in order to pass judgment on the appeal of its Monovisc PMA. The company plans to submit that information within two months and was promised a timely review and decision by the FDA.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actavis (ACT) Units Enters Settlement Over Generic Asacol HD
- Time Warner (TWX) Commences $1B Debt, Debenture Offering
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), Freddie (FMCC) Enter $53M Settlement Over Repurchase Obligations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!