Anglo American (AAUKY) sells 24.5% stake in Chile to Mitsubishi for $5.39B -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/22: (PRLS) (VNDA) (CHK) Higher; (SCS) (LHO) Lower (more...)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
Anglo American (OTC: AAUKY) sells 24.5% stake in Chile to Mitsubishi for $5.39 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oragenics (OGEN) to Explore Options for OTC Probiotic Products Business
- Abbott Labs (ABT) Complets $250M+ Topera Acquisition
- AMN Healthcare Services (AHS) Acquires Labor Management Service Provider, Avantas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!