Anglo American (AAUKY) sells 24.5% stake in Chile to Mitsubishi for $5.39B -Bloomberg
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Anglo American (OTC: AAUKY) sells 24.5% stake in Chile to Mitsubishi for $5.39 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) Announces Leadership of Post-Westar Energy Merger Company
- Cerberus Capital Enters Agreement to Acquire Staples (SPLS) European Business
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!