Anglo American (AAUKY) sells 24.5% stake in Chile to Mitsubishi for $5.39B -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Anglo American (OTC: AAUKY) sells 24.5% stake in Chile to Mitsubishi for $5.39 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seadrill (SDRL) to Sell Auriga Stake (SDLP)
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Third Austrialian Patent for ORMD-0901
- WuXi (WX) Purchases Illumina (ILMN) HiSeq X Ten System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!