AngioDynamics (ANGO) Reports 2.5M Share Secondary Offering of Common Stock by Holders
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGO) (the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative, minimally invasive medical devices for vascular access, surgery, peripheral vascular disease and oncology, today announced that certain of its stockholders (the “Selling Stockholders”) intend to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 2,500,000 shares of common stock pursuant to the Company’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), of which the Company intends to repurchase from the underwriter 500,000 shares of common stock. The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company. Barclays Capital Inc. will act as underwriter for the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of common stock was filed with the SEC on October 3, 2013 and became effective on October 11, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Commences $14M Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!