AngioDynamics (ANGO) Reports 2.5M Share Secondary Offering of Common Stock by Holders
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGO) (the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative, minimally invasive medical devices for vascular access, surgery, peripheral vascular disease and oncology, today announced that certain of its stockholders (the “Selling Stockholders”) intend to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 2,500,000 shares of common stock pursuant to the Company’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), of which the Company intends to repurchase from the underwriter 500,000 shares of common stock. The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company. Barclays Capital Inc. will act as underwriter for the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of common stock was filed with the SEC on October 3, 2013 and became effective on October 11, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Announces 16.66M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering (CG)
- WildHorse Resource Development (WRD) Launches 27.5M Common Stock IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!