AngioDynamics (ANGO) Prices 2.5M Share Secondary Offering for Proceeds of ~$40M
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AngioDynamics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANGO) announced the pricing of the previously announced underwritten public offering by certain of its stockholders (the “Selling Stockholders”) of 2,500,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $16.00 per share. The Company has agreed to repurchase from the underwriter 500,000 shares of the 2,500,000 shares of common stock being sold by the Selling Stockholders at a per-share purchase price equal to the price payable by the underwriter to the Selling Stockholders. As such, only 2,000,000 shares of the 2,500,000 shares of common stock being sold by the Selling Stockholders will be sold to the public. The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of common stock was filed with the SEC on October 3, 2013 and became effective on October 11, 2013. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus included in that registration statement and the documents incorporated by reference in that registration statement as well as the prospectus supplement related to this offering. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. When available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering may also be obtained by contacting Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, N.Y. 11717, or by telephone at 888-603-5847 or by emailing
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Increases Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock and Warrants to $15M
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!