AngioDynamics (ANGO) Prices 2.5M Share Secondary Offering for Proceeds of ~$40M
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
AngioDynamics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANGO) announced the pricing of the previously announced underwritten public offering by certain of its stockholders (the “Selling Stockholders”) of 2,500,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $16.00 per share. The Company has agreed to repurchase from the underwriter 500,000 shares of the 2,500,000 shares of common stock being sold by the Selling Stockholders at a per-share purchase price equal to the price payable by the underwriter to the Selling Stockholders. As such, only 2,000,000 shares of the 2,500,000 shares of common stock being sold by the Selling Stockholders will be sold to the public. The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of common stock was filed with the SEC on October 3, 2013 and became effective on October 11, 2013. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus included in that registration statement and the documents incorporated by reference in that registration statement as well as the prospectus supplement related to this offering. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. When available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering may also be obtained by contacting Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, N.Y. 11717, or by telephone at 888-603-5847 or by emailing
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- MTS Systems (MTSC) Receive NASDAQ Non-Compliance Notice
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!