Angie's List (ANGI) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c, to Explore Strategic Opportunities
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Angie's List (NASDAQ: ANGI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.28), $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $79.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $81.97 million.
“We are continuing to see a robust impact from executing our turnaround plan and are extremely focused on opportunities to further accelerate our growth,” said CEO Scott Durchslag. “To that end, we have decided to explore strategic alternatives to achieve the full potential of our new platform. Therefore, we have recently engaged Allen & Company LLC and BofA Merrill Lynch to explore these strategic opportunities. We believe this is the right step for the Company at this time and look forward to pursuing a path to maximizing value creation for our shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Angie's List (ANGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Deere (DE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!