Amyris (AMRS) Executes Definitive Agreements with Nutraceuticals Partner; Includes Strategic Investment, Credit Facility
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amyris, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRS) has executed definitive agreements for its strategic partnership and financing with a global nutraceuticals market leader as previously described on September 30, 2016. These agreements include the expansion of a new nutraceutical market that is expected to represent $40-$50 million of annual revenue once developed and scaled, a related strategic investment, and an unsecured credit facility of $25 million with a five-year maturity.
“We are very pleased with the significant traction we are experiencing in the first market we launched with this partner earlier this year and the speed by which we’ve been able to execute the expanded agreement into our second nutraceutical market with this partner. We expect the second nutraceutical product to reach full scale production in 2019 and combined with our first product with this partner we expect will generate approximately $100 million annually,” said John Melo, Amyris President & CEO. “We expect 2017 revenue from the first targeted product of around $40 million.”
Continued Melo, “We are very pleased with how well our partnership business model is delivering and the strategic nature of our partners.”
The closing of the collaboration expansion and credit agreements remains subject to obtaining certain required approvals.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Names William Davis, Jr. as Chairman of the Board
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Names Jared Parker to Board of Directors
- VisionChina (VISN) Names BDO China as Independent Auditors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!