Amyris (AMRS) Executes Definitive Agreements with Nutraceuticals Partner; Includes Strategic Investment, Credit Facility
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Amyris, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRS) has executed definitive agreements for its strategic partnership and financing with a global nutraceuticals market leader as previously described on September 30, 2016. These agreements include the expansion of a new nutraceutical market that is expected to represent $40-$50 million of annual revenue once developed and scaled, a related strategic investment, and an unsecured credit facility of $25 million with a five-year maturity.
“We are very pleased with the significant traction we are experiencing in the first market we launched with this partner earlier this year and the speed by which we’ve been able to execute the expanded agreement into our second nutraceutical market with this partner. We expect the second nutraceutical product to reach full scale production in 2019 and combined with our first product with this partner we expect will generate approximately $100 million annually,” said John Melo, Amyris President & CEO. “We expect 2017 revenue from the first targeted product of around $40 million.”
Continued Melo, “We are very pleased with how well our partnership business model is delivering and the strategic nature of our partners.”
The closing of the collaboration expansion and credit agreements remains subject to obtaining certain required approvals.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dermira (DERM) Announces CIMZIA Phase 3 Met co-Primary Efficacy Endpoints in Certain Plaque Psoriasis
- Tonix Pharma (TNXP) Announces New Data from TNX-102 SL Phase 2 in PTSD
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Announces Encouraging Interim Data from PB272 Phase 2 Control Trial in HER2+ Breast Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!