Amyris (AMRS) Announces Biossance Launches The Illuminator
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Biossance™, the pioneer of sustainable beauty through biotechnology from Amyris, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMRS), has introduced The Illuminator, a dual peptide, weightless eye gel with exceptional clinical results.
“The Illuminator is a fantastic, natural solution designed specifically for the delicate eye area to keep you looking fresh and radiant. It’s essential to have such an innovative product that’s free from harmful ingredients,” said Katey Denno, an A-list celebrity makeup artist known for her extensive knowledge of green beauty.
This new, nontoxic product uses weightless, hydrating, 100% plant-derived squalane with dual peptides to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness along with cell extract from Swiss apples to rejuvenate the delicate skin around the eye area. The product’s ingredients assist with lymphatic drainage supporting a reduction in bagginess around the eyes, which is often associated with lymph fluid pooling under the skin. The Illuminator is also clinically proven to increase cutaneous microcirculation, breaking up the concentration of red blood cells under the eye and reducing the appearance of dark circles.
“The innovative Biossance skincare line, continues to deliver strong sales growth by delivering on consumer demand for natural, high performing products. Just as in food products, today’s educated consumer is increasingly interested in knowing that their skincare products are not detrimental to them, their families, or the planet,” said Caroline Hadfield, Amyris’s Senior Vice President, Personal Care.
The Illuminator is now available at biossance.com along with a full line of products. Each Biossance product is free of harmful ingredients that are commonly used in other brands by using only the good, none of the bad (for more information about Biossance’s high standards please visit the Biossance Blacklist page).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Allstate (ALL), Mastercard (MA) Team on New Payment System
- PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!