Amrep Corp. (AXR) Names Robert Wisniewski as CFO
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today announced that Robert Wisniewski has been appointed as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of AMREP effective as of November 1, 2016. Clifford Martin, currently Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of AMREP, will become Treasurer of the Company and Chief Financial Officer of its Palm Coast Data LLC subsidiary as of November 1, 2016.
"I know Bob well and have worked closely with him in the past," said Edward B. Cloues, II, Chairman of AMREP. "He possesses strong finance and accounting skills, is an executive of the highest integrity, and has a proven record of public company leadership in the finance area. Bob will be a great asset to AMREP as we strive to build the Company," said Mr. Cloues. "We thank Cliff for stepping in as Chief Financial Officer of AMREP during the past few months and look forward to his return to his former positions as Treasurer of the Company and Chief Financial Officer of Palm Coast Data LLC."
Prior to being appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company, Mr. Wisniewski held senior level accounting and finance positions at various Coperion entities, which manufacture process and material handling equipment and systems and are subsidiaries of Hillenbrand, Inc., a New York Stock Exchange listed company, and at K-Tron International, Inc., a NASDAQ Global Market company, which was acquired by Hillenbrand in 2010. Mr. Wisniewski served as the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of K-Tron. He holds a B.S. degree in Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and is a certified public accountant who spent 11 years at Ernst & Whinney (now Ernst & Young) earlier in his career.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) Enters Strategic Content Services Agreement with Qatar Airways
- Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Granted U.S. FDA Fast Track Designation for ABO-102 in Sanfilippo Syndrome Type A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!