Amrep Corp. (AXR) Names Robert Wisniewski as CFO
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today announced that Robert Wisniewski has been appointed as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of AMREP effective as of November 1, 2016. Clifford Martin, currently Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of AMREP, will become Treasurer of the Company and Chief Financial Officer of its Palm Coast Data LLC subsidiary as of November 1, 2016.
"I know Bob well and have worked closely with him in the past," said Edward B. Cloues, II, Chairman of AMREP. "He possesses strong finance and accounting skills, is an executive of the highest integrity, and has a proven record of public company leadership in the finance area. Bob will be a great asset to AMREP as we strive to build the Company," said Mr. Cloues. "We thank Cliff for stepping in as Chief Financial Officer of AMREP during the past few months and look forward to his return to his former positions as Treasurer of the Company and Chief Financial Officer of Palm Coast Data LLC."
Prior to being appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company, Mr. Wisniewski held senior level accounting and finance positions at various Coperion entities, which manufacture process and material handling equipment and systems and are subsidiaries of Hillenbrand, Inc., a New York Stock Exchange listed company, and at K-Tron International, Inc., a NASDAQ Global Market company, which was acquired by Hillenbrand in 2010. Mr. Wisniewski served as the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of K-Tron. He holds a B.S. degree in Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and is a certified public accountant who spent 11 years at Ernst & Whinney (now Ernst & Young) earlier in his career.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!