Amrep Corp. (AXR) Names Robert Wisniewski as CFO
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today announced that Robert Wisniewski has been appointed as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of AMREP effective as of November 1, 2016. Clifford Martin, currently Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of AMREP, will become Treasurer of the Company and Chief Financial Officer of its Palm Coast Data LLC subsidiary as of November 1, 2016.
"I know Bob well and have worked closely with him in the past," said Edward B. Cloues, II, Chairman of AMREP. "He possesses strong finance and accounting skills, is an executive of the highest integrity, and has a proven record of public company leadership in the finance area. Bob will be a great asset to AMREP as we strive to build the Company," said Mr. Cloues. "We thank Cliff for stepping in as Chief Financial Officer of AMREP during the past few months and look forward to his return to his former positions as Treasurer of the Company and Chief Financial Officer of Palm Coast Data LLC."
Prior to being appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company, Mr. Wisniewski held senior level accounting and finance positions at various Coperion entities, which manufacture process and material handling equipment and systems and are subsidiaries of Hillenbrand, Inc., a New York Stock Exchange listed company, and at K-Tron International, Inc., a NASDAQ Global Market company, which was acquired by Hillenbrand in 2010. Mr. Wisniewski served as the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of K-Tron. He holds a B.S. degree in Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and is a certified public accountant who spent 11 years at Ernst & Whinney (now Ernst & Young) earlier in his career.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) Names Jennifer Whip to Board of Directors
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!