AmpliPhi Biosciences (APHB) Prices Common Stock, Warrants Offering for Net Proceeds of $3.8M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation (NYSE: APHB) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,335,000 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 5,335,000 shares of common stock. Each share of common stock is being sold together with a warrant to purchase one share of common stock at a combined price to the public of $0.75 per share and accompanying warrant. The warrants will be immediately exercisable at a price of $0.75 per share of common stock and will expire five years from the date of issuance. The shares of common stock and warrants will be issued separately and will be immediately separable upon issuance. The offering is expected to close on or about November 22, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The net proceeds to AmpliPhi from this offering are expected to be approximately $3.8 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and before deducting other offering expenses payable by AmpliPhi, and excluding any proceeds that may be received upon exercise of the warrants. AmpliPhi anticipates using the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including manufacturing expenses, clinical trial expenses, research and development expenses and general and administrative expenses.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering and Griffin Securities, Inc. is acting as the co-manager.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on November 16, 2016. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus forming part of the effective registration statement. Copies of the final prospectus relating to the offering, when available, may be obtained for free by visiting the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov, or alternatively from the offices of Roth Capital Partners, LLC, 888 San Clemente Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660, or by telephone at (800) 678-9147.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
- Bojangles' (BOJA) Prices 6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $103.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!