Ampio (AMPE) Submits Pre-IND Package on Zertane to FDA
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPE) has submitted to the FDA a pre IND package on Zertane, its on-demand premature ejaculation drug, for a meeting and discussion on the approval path under the 505(b) 2 regulation/registration requirement in the US.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seres Therapeutics (MCRB) Primary Endpoint Not Achieved in SER-109 Phase 2 ECOSPOR Study
- Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) Confirms Information in July 27 Press Release Announcing Positive Results from Phase 2a Alzheimer's Trial for ANAVEX 2-73
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Enters $11.1M Subscription Agreements Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!