Ampio (AMPE) Submits Pre-IND Package on Zertane to FDA
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPE) has submitted to the FDA a pre IND package on Zertane, its on-demand premature ejaculation drug, for a meeting and discussion on the approval path under the 505(b) 2 regulation/registration requirement in the US.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zogenix (ZGNX), Purdue Pharma Enter Hydrocodone Product Exclusivity Waivers
- Omeros Corp. (OMER) Omidria Receives Pass-Through Status from Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Commences Phase 2/3 Trial of Epidiolex
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!