Ampio (AMPE) Submits Pre-IND Package on Zertane to FDA
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/29: (GEVO) (FTR) (WIN) (PLUG) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (LOCO) (UPS) Lower (more...)
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPE) has submitted to the FDA a pre IND package on Zertane, its on-demand premature ejaculation drug, for a meeting and discussion on the approval path under the 505(b) 2 regulation/registration requirement in the US.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Issued Form 483 Following FDA Inspection of Taiwan Facility
- Trina Solar Ltd. (TSL) Comments on, Opposes Prelim. Commerce Dept. Anti-Dumping Findings
- Advaxis (ADXS) Receives Patent Coverage in Japan for Lm-LLO Cancer Immunotherapy Platform Tech
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!