Ampio (AMPE) Submits Pre-IND Package on Zertane to FDA
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPE) has submitted to the FDA a pre IND package on Zertane, its on-demand premature ejaculation drug, for a meeting and discussion on the approval path under the 505(b) 2 regulation/registration requirement in the US.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP) Initiates T-Cell Therapy Phase 1/2 in NSCLC
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Announces FDA Approval of BioThrax Label Expansion
- Aduro Biotech (ADRO) Will Continue Clinical Trials Unaltered; Plans Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!