Ampio (AMPE) Submits Pre-IND Package on Zertane to FDA
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPE) has submitted to the FDA a pre IND package on Zertane, its on-demand premature ejaculation drug, for a meeting and discussion on the approval path under the 505(b) 2 regulation/registration requirement in the US.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!