Ampio (AMPE) Submits Pre-IND Package on Zertane to FDA
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMPE) has submitted to the FDA a pre IND package on Zertane, its on-demand premature ejaculation drug, for a meeting and discussion on the approval path under the 505(b) 2 regulation/registration requirement in the US.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Announces Receipt of FDA Orphan Drug Designation for TG-1101 as NMO, NMOSD Treatment
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Affirms Receipt of Favorable Court Decision in Fanapt Patent Suit
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Refutes Claims Made by Short Seller Muddy Waters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!