Amgen (AMGN) Copletes Mustafa Nevzat Pharma Acquisition
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/7: (DEPO) (PBMD) (IPDN) Higher; (ETRM) (STV) (BZUN) Lower
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) announced the completion of the acquisition of more than 99 percent of the shares of Mustafa Nevzat Pharmaceuticals, a privately held Turkish company. The all-cash transaction significantly expands Amgen's presence in Turkey and the surrounding region, which includes several fast-growing, priority markets for Amgen. The acquisition was initially announced on April 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME) Announces Deal to Acquire inVNT
- Cognex Corp (CGNX) Completes $160M Sale of SISD Unit (AME)
- EXOR Reports New Enhanced Terms for PartnerRe (PRE) Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!