Amgen (AMGN) Copletes Mustafa Nevzat Pharma Acquisition
- Tech stocks power Wall St. recovery, S&P hits new high
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/29: (TSRI) (GIFI) (CLD) Higher; (MCRB) (MDCA) (EHTH) Lower
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Gains on Rumors of PE Interest
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) announced the completion of the acquisition of more than 99 percent of the shares of Mustafa Nevzat Pharmaceuticals, a privately held Turkish company. The all-cash transaction significantly expands Amgen's presence in Turkey and the surrounding region, which includes several fast-growing, priority markets for Amgen. The acquisition was initially announced on April 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen (AMGN) PT Raised to $190 at BMO Capital
- STMicroelectronics N.V. (STM) Acquires NFC1 and RFID2 Reader Assets from ams
- NextEra Energy Resources to Sell Marcus Hook Generating Assets in $760M Deal (NEE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!