Amgen (AMGN) Copletes Mustafa Nevzat Pharma Acquisition
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) announced the completion of the acquisition of more than 99 percent of the shares of Mustafa Nevzat Pharmaceuticals, a privately held Turkish company. The all-cash transaction significantly expands Amgen's presence in Turkey and the surrounding region, which includes several fast-growing, priority markets for Amgen. The acquisition was initially announced on April 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TerraForm Power (TERP) to Acquire Wind Generation Projects from Atlantic Power (AT)
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Announces Completion of ARX Holding Controlling Interest Acquisition
- Graco (GGG) Complets $590M Sale of Liquid Finishing Business Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!