Amgen (AMGN) Copletes Mustafa Nevzat Pharma Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) announced the completion of the acquisition of more than 99 percent of the shares of Mustafa Nevzat Pharmaceuticals, a privately held Turkish company. The all-cash transaction significantly expands Amgen's presence in Turkey and the surrounding region, which includes several fast-growing, priority markets for Amgen. The acquisition was initially announced on April 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on Amgen (AMGN) to $200 Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Builders FirstSource (BLDR) Announces Completion of ProBuild Holdings Acquisition, Equity Offering
- Amgen (AMGN) PT Raised to $193 at Cowen Post Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!