Amgen (AMGN) Copletes Mustafa Nevzat Pharma Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) announced the completion of the acquisition of more than 99 percent of the shares of Mustafa Nevzat Pharmaceuticals, a privately held Turkish company. The all-cash transaction significantly expands Amgen's presence in Turkey and the surrounding region, which includes several fast-growing, priority markets for Amgen. The acquisition was initially announced on April 25.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Imminent T-Mobile (TMUS) Sale Unlikely - Deutsche Telekom CEO (S)
- UPDATE: Cerberus Reaches Preliminary Safeway (SWY) Deal for $40/sh - DJ
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Backs FCCs Efforts on Joint Retransmission Consent Negotiations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!