Amgen (AMGN) Copletes Mustafa Nevzat Pharma Acquisition
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) announced the completion of the acquisition of more than 99 percent of the shares of Mustafa Nevzat Pharmaceuticals, a privately held Turkish company. The all-cash transaction significantly expands Amgen's presence in Turkey and the surrounding region, which includes several fast-growing, priority markets for Amgen. The acquisition was initially announced on April 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Comments on Amgen (AMGN) and Express Scripts (ESRX) Formulary for 2015
- UPDATE: Best Buy (BBY) Website Unavailable; Update: Site Back Up
- Shanda Games (GAME) Reports Completion of Shanda SDG Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!