Amgen (AMGN) Copletes Mustafa Nevzat Pharma Acquisition
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) announced the completion of the acquisition of more than 99 percent of the shares of Mustafa Nevzat Pharmaceuticals, a privately held Turkish company. The all-cash transaction significantly expands Amgen's presence in Turkey and the surrounding region, which includes several fast-growing, priority markets for Amgen. The acquisition was initially announced on April 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen (AMGN) Declares $0.79 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- UPDATE: American Electric Power (AEP) Said to Weigh Sale of AEP River Shipping Arm - Bloomberg
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Unit Sues Google (GOOG) in Germany Over Patent Infringement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!