Amgen (AMGN) Plans Presentation of New IMLYGIC Combo Data in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer at ESMO 2016
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) announced that new data on IMLYGIC® (talimogene laherparepvec) in combination with an immune checkpoint inhibitor and results from retrospective analyses on Vectibix® (panitumumab) will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2016 Congress, Oct. 7-11, 2016, in Copenhagen.
IMLYGIC presentations include interim results from a Phase 2 trial evaluating IMLYGIC in combination with ipilimumab versus ipilimumab alone in patients with unresected stage IIIB-IV melanoma. Vectibix abstracts include retrospective analyses of the first-line Phase 3 PRIME and PEAK studies, evaluating the association between tumor site of origin and treatment efficacy in patients with RAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
"We look forward to sharing our research into the combination of a checkpoint inhibitor and Amgen's oncolytic immunotherapy in metastatic melanoma," said Sean E. Harper, M.D., executive vice president of Research and Development at Amgen. "Additionally, we are excited about our data around tumor site of origin as one of a number of potential factors that may inform treatment decisions for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer."
- Interim safety and efficacy of a randomized (1:1), open-label phase 2 study of talimogene laherparepvec (T) and ipilimumab (I) vs I alone in unresected, stage IIIB-IV melanomaAbstract #1108PD, Poster Discussion, Monday, Oct. 10 from 11 a.m.-noon CET at Bella Center, Rome
- Outcome according to left vs. right side in the panitumumab studies Special Session, Monday, Oct. 10 from 11:35-11:50 a.m. CET at Bella Center, Copenhagen
- Primary tumor sidedness impacts on prognosis and treatment outcome: results from three randomized studies of panitumumab plus chemotherapy versus chemotherapy or chemotherapy plus bevacizumab in 1st and 2nd line RAS/BRAF WT mCRC Abstract #89P, Poster, Monday, Oct. 10 from 1-2 p.m. CET at Bella Center, Hall E
- Importance of tumour symptoms and extent of disease on efficacy of first-line FOLFOX4 ± panitumumab (pmab) in patients (pts) with RAS wild-type (WT)/BRAF WT metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) in the PRIME study Abstract #482P, Poster, Monday, Oct. 10 from 1-2 p.m. CET at Bella Center, Hall E
- Impact of depth of response (DpR) on survival in patients (pts) with RAS wild-type (WT) metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) receiving first-line panitumumab + FOLFOX4 vs FOLFOX4 Abstract #485P, Poster, Monday, Oct. 10 from 1-2 p.m. CET at Bella Center, Hall E
- Efficacy of first-line modified FOLFOX6 with panitumumab or bevacizumab in RAS wild-type/BRAF wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer: Impact of tumour symptoms and extent of disease Abstract #501P, Poster, Monday, Oct. 10 from 1-2 p.m. CET at Bella Center, Hall E
- Associations between dermatologic toxicity severity, patient characteristics, and efficacy among patients treated with panitumumab (Pmab) and chemotherapy Abstract #531P, Poster, Monday, Oct. 10 from 1-2 p.m. CET at Bella Center, Hall E
Abstracts are currently available on the ESMO website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen (AMGN) Announces XGEVA vs. Zoledronic Acid Study Met Primary Endpoint; Secondary Endpoints Missed
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Steve Ballmer Calls Twitter (TWTR) a Good Company, with Work to Do
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!