Ametek (AME) Complets Acquisition of Laserage Technology Corporation
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AMETEK, Inc. (NYSE: AME) announced that it has completed the acquisition of Laserage Technology Corporation, a leading provider of laser fabrication services for the medical device market. Laserage is a privately held company with headquarters and manufacturing operations in Waukegan, IL, and a manufacturing facility in Milipitas, CA. Laserage has estimated annual sales of $22 million.
"Laserage is an excellent addition to our growing presence in the medical industry. Its fabrication and manufacturing capabilities are an excellent fit with our engineered medical components business providing strong market and technology synergies," comments David A. Zapico, AMETEK Chief Executive Officer.
Laserage offers precision tube fabrication of minimally invasive surgical devices, stents and catheter-based delivery systems. Its expertise includes laser fabrication of flat stock and tube for medical devices and specialty catheters.
Laserage joins AMETEK as part of its Electromechanical Group (EMG) -- a differentiated supplier of electrical interconnects, precision motion control solutions, medical components, specialty metals, thermal management systems, and floor care and specialty motors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Neogen Corp. (NEOG) Appoints Dr. Dan Kephart as Its Chief Science Officer
- Acxiom's (ACXM) LiveRamp Closes Arbor and Circulate ACquisitions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!