American Tower (AMT) Updates on Impact of Potential Sprint/T-Mobile Merger
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) released information about its business in light of speculation regarding the possibility of a merger between Sprint and T-Mobile USA. For the quarter ended September 30, 2016, Sprint and T-Mobile USA accounted for approximately 10% and 8%, respectively, of American Tower’s consolidated property revenues.
American Tower currently has separate leases for antenna space with Sprint and T-Mobile USA on the same site at approximately 5,500 communications sites it owns or operates. The revenue generated from each of Sprint and T-Mobile USA on these sites represented approximately 4% of American Tower’s consolidated property revenues for the quarter ended September 30, 2016. The average remaining non-cancellable current lease term on these sites with Sprint and T-Mobile USA is approximately 5 years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!