American Tower (AMT) Updates on Impact of Potential Sprint/T-Mobile Merger
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) released information about its business in light of speculation regarding the possibility of a merger between Sprint and T-Mobile USA. For the quarter ended September 30, 2016, Sprint and T-Mobile USA accounted for approximately 10% and 8%, respectively, of American Tower’s consolidated property revenues.
American Tower currently has separate leases for antenna space with Sprint and T-Mobile USA on the same site at approximately 5,500 communications sites it owns or operates. The revenue generated from each of Sprint and T-Mobile USA on these sites represented approximately 4% of American Tower’s consolidated property revenues for the quarter ended September 30, 2016. The average remaining non-cancellable current lease term on these sites with Sprint and T-Mobile USA is approximately 5 years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Ring Energy (REI) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Parallax Achieves Major Milestone With License to Serve Medicare Part B Patients Through its RoxSan Subsidiary, Across 42 States.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!