American Realty Capital (ARCP) Closes 3.25M Follow-On Offering at $10/Share
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
American Realty Capital Properties, Inc., (Nasdaq: ARCP) announced the closing of its underwritten public offering of 3,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $10.00 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company received approximately $30.7 million in net proceeds from the offering after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make additional property acquisitions and repay certain indebtedness.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
- American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) CEO David Kay Resigns
- Cheniere Energy (LNG), EDP Sign 20-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!