American Realty Capital (ARCP) Closes 3.25M Follow-On Offering at $10/Share
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall Street set to open lower as private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (GKOS) (NTRI) (ZG) (ETSY) Higher; (CRAY) (GLUU) (SYRG) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
American Realty Capital Properties, Inc., (Nasdaq: ARCP) announced the closing of its underwritten public offering of 3,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $10.00 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company received approximately $30.7 million in net proceeds from the offering after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make additional property acquisitions and repay certain indebtedness.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sterling Construction (STRL) Prices 4.5M Stock Offering at $4/Share
- 22nd Century Group (XXII) Notes Lawsuit Filed by Crede CG III Following JV Termination; Calls 'Frivolous'
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX) Actively Testing, Providing Data for 12 IO Clinical Trials, 3 Academic Collaborations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!