American Realty Capital (ARCP) Closes 3.25M Follow-On Offering at $10/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
American Realty Capital Properties, Inc., (Nasdaq: ARCP) announced the closing of its underwritten public offering of 3,250,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $10.00 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company received approximately $30.7 million in net proceeds from the offering after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to make additional property acquisitions and repay certain indebtedness.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Defense (GDEF) Announces Dividend Related to STG Group Merger
- UPDATE: Wal-mart (WMT) Appoints Brett Biggs as EVP, CFO; Charles Holley to Retire
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Licensing Agreement with China's iQIYI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!