American Capital Agency (AGNC) Changes Name to 'MTGE Investment Corp.'
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MTGE Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: MTGE) announced that it has changed its name from "American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp." to "MTGE Investment Corp." effective September 30, 2016. The Company will continue to trade on the Nasdaq Global Select Market ("Nasdaq") under its current ticker symbol "MTGE," and the Company's website will remain www.MTGE.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Names New CIO and President
- Neogen Corp. (NEOG) Appoints Dr. Dan Kephart as Its Chief Science Officer
- Exclusive: U.S. regulator set to fail Wells Fargo on community lending test - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!