American Capital Agency (AGNC) Changes Name to 'AGNC Investment Corp'
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
AGNC Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) ("AGNC" or the "Company") announced today that it has changed its name from "American Capital Agency Corp." to "AGNC Investment Corp." effective September 30, 2016. This change follows the closing of AGNC's internalization on July 1, 2016. The Company will continue to trade on the Nasdaq Global Select Market ("Nasdaq") under its current ticker symbol "AGNC," and the Company's website will remain www.AGNC.com. No action is required by stockholders with respect to the name change. The name change will not affect stockholders' rights or the validity or transferability of any outstanding stock certificates. For further information or questions, please contact Investor Relations at (301) 968-9300 or IR@AGNC.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Capital Agency (AGNC) Declares $0.18 Monthly Dividend; 11.1% Yield
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Newell Brands (NWL) to Sell U.S. Rubbermaid Consumer Storage Totes Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!