American Capital Agency (AGNC) Changes Name to 'AGNC Investment Corp'
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
AGNC Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: AGNC) ("AGNC" or the "Company") announced today that it has changed its name from "American Capital Agency Corp." to "AGNC Investment Corp." effective September 30, 2016. This change follows the closing of AGNC's internalization on July 1, 2016. The Company will continue to trade on the Nasdaq Global Select Market ("Nasdaq") under its current ticker symbol "AGNC," and the Company's website will remain www.AGNC.com. No action is required by stockholders with respect to the name change. The name change will not affect stockholders' rights or the validity or transferability of any outstanding stock certificates. For further information or questions, please contact Investor Relations at (301) 968-9300 or IR@AGNC.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- RAIT Financial (RAS) Separates Chairman, CEO Roles; Appoints New Independent Chair
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!