American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- Futures lower as investors await economic data
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- Oil steadies around $45 after slide, Canada wildfire supports
Orbitz Worldwide (NYSE: OWW) announced today that it had reached an agreement with American Airlines to continue to offer American Airlines (NYSE: AAL) and US Airways flights on all of its sites. Consumers should see all available flights immediately. All tickets previously purchased on Orbitz Worldwide sites remain valid.
"We are pleased that our long-standing relationship with American Airlines allowed us to quickly resolve business matters and that we continue to offer a broad range of options, including American Airlines and US Airways flights, to the millions of shoppers who book travel on our global sites each day," said Sam Fulton, president of Orbitz.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Receives Three Additional USPTO Notice of Allowances Related to Diclofenac
- WesBanco (WSBC) to Merge with Your Community Bankshares (YCB) in $221M Deal
- Google (GOOG) Self-Driving Car Project and FCA (FCAU) Announce Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!