American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/31: (BTH) (BLFS) (LEI) Higher; (STXS) (CFMS) (FORD) Lower
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Wall St. pares some early losses as oil prices rally
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
Orbitz Worldwide (NYSE: OWW) announced today that it had reached an agreement with American Airlines to continue to offer American Airlines (NYSE: AAL) and US Airways flights on all of its sites. Consumers should see all available flights immediately. All tickets previously purchased on Orbitz Worldwide sites remain valid.
"We are pleased that our long-standing relationship with American Airlines allowed us to quickly resolve business matters and that we continue to offer a broad range of options, including American Airlines and US Airways flights, to the millions of shoppers who book travel on our global sites each day," said Sam Fulton, president of Orbitz.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amyris (AMRS) Announces Development of Yeast Strain Ready for Industrial Scale Fermentation in Less Than 12 Months
- Biospecifics Technologies (BSTC) Announces Japanese NHI Price Standard for XIAFLEX as Dupuytren's Contracture Treatment
- Novogen Ltd. (NVGN) Completes Strategic Review; Will Begin Interviewing CEO Candidates in Oct.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!