American Airlines (AAL), TWU-IAM Association Enter Tentative Agreement for Flight Simulator Engineers
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Airlines (Nasdaq: AAL) and the TWU-IAM Association reached a tentative agreement on a new joint collective bargaining agreement for its Flight Simulator Engineers.
“American’s Sim Engineers are a highly-specialized workforce and we are pleased to have reached an agreement that reflects their contributions to the airline,” said Kimball Stone, vice president, Flight. “I would like to thank both union and company negotiating committees for their hard work and creative efforts at the bargaining table.”
TWU and members of Local 548 led bargaining on behalf of the 140 Flight Simulator Engineers at the airline. The union will share details of the tentative agreement and ratification details directly to the membership in the coming weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Agrees to Abandon Noncompetitive Pay-for-Delay in Settlement with FTC
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
- Endo (ENDP) Confirms Agreement to Resolve FTC Investigation and Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!