American Airlines (AAL), TWU-IAM Association Enter Tentative Agreement for Flight Simulator Engineers
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
American Airlines (Nasdaq: AAL) and the TWU-IAM Association reached a tentative agreement on a new joint collective bargaining agreement for its Flight Simulator Engineers.
“American’s Sim Engineers are a highly-specialized workforce and we are pleased to have reached an agreement that reflects their contributions to the airline,” said Kimball Stone, vice president, Flight. “I would like to thank both union and company negotiating committees for their hard work and creative efforts at the bargaining table.”
TWU and members of Local 548 led bargaining on behalf of the 140 Flight Simulator Engineers at the airline. The union will share details of the tentative agreement and ratification details directly to the membership in the coming weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
- Turquoise Hill (TRQ) Announces Suspension of Concrete Shipments to Chinese Border by Oyu Tolgoi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!