American Airlines (AAL), TWU-IAM Association Enter Tentative Agreement for Flight Simulator Engineers
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
American Airlines (Nasdaq: AAL) and the TWU-IAM Association reached a tentative agreement on a new joint collective bargaining agreement for its Flight Simulator Engineers.
“American’s Sim Engineers are a highly-specialized workforce and we are pleased to have reached an agreement that reflects their contributions to the airline,” said Kimball Stone, vice president, Flight. “I would like to thank both union and company negotiating committees for their hard work and creative efforts at the bargaining table.”
TWU and members of Local 548 led bargaining on behalf of the 140 Flight Simulator Engineers at the airline. The union will share details of the tentative agreement and ratification details directly to the membership in the coming weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) to File for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Enters RSA with Certain Lenders, Noteholders
- HNA Group to Acquire 25% Stake in Hilton Worldwide (HLT) from Blackstone (BX)
- BioDelivery Sciences' (BDSI) BUNAVAIL Added to Texas Medicaid Formulary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!