American Airlines (AAL), TWU Enter Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
American Airlines and its 300 flight crew training instructors and simulator instructors represented by the Transport Workers Union (TWU) have reached an agreement for a new joint collective bargaining agreement.
“We have the best instructors in the business and we’re pleased to have reached an agreement that recognizes their importance and contributions to our airline,” said Kimball Stone, vice president – Flight. “It’s an honor to work alongside this talented group of men and women. We appreciate the creativity both negotiating teams brought to the collective bargaining process, and thank them for their hard work and diligence.”
American’s 300 flight instructors are stationed at the company’s training centers in Dallas/Fort Worth, Charlotte and Phoenix. TWU Local 548 led bargaining on behalf of the instructors. The union will share details of the tentative agreement and ratification details directly to the membership in the coming weeks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) Nov. Traffic Declines 0.2%, Capacity Up 0.1%
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Announces $30 million Repurchase Plan
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!