America First Multifamily Investors (ATAX) Announces Authorization of Unit Buyback Plan
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
America First Multifamily Investors, L.P. (Nasdaq: ATAX) announced that the Board of Managers (the “Board”) of Burlington Capital LLC, which is the general partner of the Partnership’s general partner, authorized a program for the repurchase of up to 272,307 of the Partnership’s outstanding beneficial unit certificates representing assigned limited partnership interests (“BUCs”).
“This unit repurchase program reflects the Board’s and management’s commitment to increasing unitholder value,” said Chad L. Daffer, Chief Executive Officer of ATAX. “Given our strong balance sheet, we believe we can implement this program and continue to retain sufficient liquidity to execute upon our business strategy.”
Among other purposes of the program, repurchases are intended to cover awards of restricted BUCs under the Partnership’s 2015 Equity Incentive Plan to employees of the Partnership, or affiliates of the Partnership, or Board members. Under the terms of the repurchase program, BUCs may be repurchased from time to time at the Partnership’s discretion on the open market, through block trades, or otherwise, subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements, and other considerations. The authorization is effective immediately, and the program will continue until otherwise modified or terminated by the Board in its sole discretion and without notice. The repurchase program does not obligate the Partnership to repurchase any specific dollar amount or number of BUCs and may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman's 2016 pay up 7 pct to $22.5 million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!