Amedisys (AMED) Closes $4.4M Acquisition of Professional Profiles
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Amedisys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMED), as of September 1, 2016, has closed on the previously announced acquisition of Professional Profiles, Inc., for $4.4 million.
“This transaction solidifies our footprint in Massachusetts, building on our March acquisition of Associated Home Care, the leading personal care company in Greater Boston,” stated Amedisys President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Kusserow. “It also takes us yet another key step closer to achieving our long-term strategy in adding personal care to complement our home health and hospice businesses in Massachusetts.”
Professional Profiles, Inc., with corporate headquarters in Danvers, Massachusetts, cares for more than 1,000 clients per year. The Company has 384 employees, offices in Brookline, Melrose and Lowell and covers all of Eastern Massachusetts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Acquires Dairy Queen Restaurant
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!