Amedisys (AMED) Closes $4.4M Acquisition of Professional Profiles
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Amedisys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMED), as of September 1, 2016, has closed on the previously announced acquisition of Professional Profiles, Inc., for $4.4 million.
“This transaction solidifies our footprint in Massachusetts, building on our March acquisition of Associated Home Care, the leading personal care company in Greater Boston,” stated Amedisys President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Kusserow. “It also takes us yet another key step closer to achieving our long-term strategy in adding personal care to complement our home health and hospice businesses in Massachusetts.”
Professional Profiles, Inc., with corporate headquarters in Danvers, Massachusetts, cares for more than 1,000 clients per year. The Company has 384 employees, offices in Brookline, Melrose and Lowell and covers all of Eastern Massachusetts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RPM International (RPM) Acquires Prime Resins
- Facebook's virtual-reality tech was not stolen, Zuckerberg testifies
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Announces Two Patents for Fabrication Process of BrushForm 158
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!