Amedisys (AMED) Closes $4.4M Acquisition of Professional Profiles
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Amedisys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMED), as of September 1, 2016, has closed on the previously announced acquisition of Professional Profiles, Inc., for $4.4 million.
“This transaction solidifies our footprint in Massachusetts, building on our March acquisition of Associated Home Care, the leading personal care company in Greater Boston,” stated Amedisys President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Kusserow. “It also takes us yet another key step closer to achieving our long-term strategy in adding personal care to complement our home health and hospice businesses in Massachusetts.”
Professional Profiles, Inc., with corporate headquarters in Danvers, Massachusetts, cares for more than 1,000 clients per year. The Company has 384 employees, offices in Brookline, Melrose and Lowell and covers all of Eastern Massachusetts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amedisys (AMED) Prelim. Q3 EPS Misses Views
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces Positive Longer-Term ORKAMBI + KALYDECO Data in CF Progression Modification
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Announces Acquisition of RespondWell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!