Amazon.com (AMZN) Expands Licensing Agreement with NBCUniversal
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Amazon.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) announced an expanded content licensing agreement with NBCUniversal Cable & New Media Distribution, adding hundreds of popular and award-winning TV episodes to Prime Instant Video, including prior seasons of Parks and Recreation, Parenthood, Friday Night Lights, Heroes, Battlestar Galactica and more. Prime Instant Video now features more than 22,000 movies and TV episodes for Prime members to stream on Kindle Fire or any of the hundreds of compatible Amazon Instant Video devices including iPad, Roku, Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3. Customers who are not yet Prime members can sign-up at www.amazon.com/primevideos or can enjoy a free one month trial right out of the box with Kindle Fire. To start watching Prime Instant Video, visit www.amazon.com/primevideos.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) Reports Record Kindle Holiday Sales Weekend
- Amazon’s Battle Against Annoying Wire Ties and Plastic Clamshells Rages On – 200,000 Products Now Available with Frustration-Free Packaging
- Glaxo (GSK), Theravance (THRX) Report FF/VI Phase III Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!