Amazon.com (AMZN) 7-Inch Kindle Fire HD will cost $199
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) said its new Kindle Fire HD will cost $199 for the 7-inch version. The 8.9-inch version will cost $299.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) Will Make Ten Episodes of 'Transparent' Free on Jan. 24th; Prime Price Lowered to $72
- Box, Inc. (BOX) has Makings of Next Zynga (ZNGA), Groupon (GRPN): Lots of Noise, Weakening Fundamentals - Global Equities
- Amazon Launches Kindle Textbook Creator
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!