Amazon.com (AMZN) 7-Inch Kindle Fire HD will cost $199
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) said its new Kindle Fire HD will cost $199 for the 7-inch version. The 8.9-inch version will cost $299.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HBO Deal Could Bolster Amazon's (AMZN) Push for Prime Subs; Netflix (NFLX) Still in Strong Position - Cowen
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp. (CLI) Announces $96.6M Sale of New Jersey Property
- HBO/Amazon Deal Could Impact Netflix (NFLX) Price Increase, Stifel Says; But Devil in the Details
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!