Amazon.com (AMZN) 7-Inch Kindle Fire HD will cost $199
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) said its new Kindle Fire HD will cost $199 for the 7-inch version. The 8.9-inch version will cost $299.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) CEO to Retire, Hayes to Succeed Barger
- American Spectrum Realty (AQQ) Submits New Plan of Compliance to NYSE MKT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!