Amazon.com (AMZN) 7-Inch Kindle Fire HD will cost $199
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) said its new Kindle Fire HD will cost $199 for the 7-inch version. The 8.9-inch version will cost $299.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Holiday 2014 e-Commerce Spending Up 11% Since Start of November - comScore (AMZN) (OSTK) (EBAY)
- Orange (ORAN), Deutsche Telekom (DTEGY) Affirm Discussions with British Telecom (BT)
- Amazon's (AMZN) Q3 North America Media Market Performance was 'Weak' - Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!