Amazon.com (AMZN) 7-Inch Kindle Fire HD will cost $199
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) said its new Kindle Fire HD will cost $199 for the 7-inch version. The 8.9-inch version will cost $299.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Amazon.com (AMZN) to Strong Buy
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Acquires Missouri-Based National Administration Company
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions (ASPS) Announces Recent Achievements, New Hires
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!