Amazon.com (AMZN) 7-Inch Kindle Fire HD will cost $199
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN) said its new Kindle Fire HD will cost $199 for the 7-inch version. The 8.9-inch version will cost $299.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- salesforce.com (CRM), AWS (AMZN) Enter Expanded Global Strategic Alliance
- AWS and Salesforce Extend Global Strategic Alliance
- Amazon's (AMZN) AWS Launches Several New Compute Services and Capabilities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!