Amazon.com (AMZN) Elects Cornell Tech Dean Daniel Huttenlocher as Director
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) disclosed that on September 7, 2016, the Board of Directors elected Daniel P. Huttenlocher as a director of the Company, and also appointed him to the Leadership Development and Compensation Committee of the Board, effective as of September 7, 2016.
Mr. Huttenlocher has been Dean and Vice Provost, Cornell Tech at Cornell University since 2012, and has worked for Cornell University since 1988 in various positions. Mr. Huttenlocher has served as a director of Corning Incorporated since February 2015.
In connection with his election, Mr. Huttenlocher was granted a restricted stock unit award under the Company’s 1997 Stock Incentive Plan for 1,131 shares of common stock of the Company, to vest in three equal annual installments beginning on November 15, 2017, assuming continued service as a director. Mr. Huttenlocher has also entered into an indemnification agreement with the Company in the same form its other directors have entered, which is filed as an exhibit to Amendment No. 1, filed April 21, 1997, to the Company’s Registration Statement on Form S-1 (Registration No. 333-23795).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Elects Matthew Garth as CFO
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) to Acquire First Texas BHC for $462M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!