Amazon.com (AMZN) Debuts New Prime Reading
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN) introduced Prime Reading, a new reading benefit for U.S. Prime members. Prime members can now enjoy unlimited reading from a rotating selection of books, magazines, comics and more – at no additional cost. Prime Reading joins the growing list of all-you-can-eat benefits for Prime members including unlimited fast, free Prime shipping, unlimited access to Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Photos, Audible Channels, early access to Lightning Deals and more. Members can start reading now by downloading the Kindle app for iOS and Android or using any Kindle or Fire tablet. To learn more about Prime Reading or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, please visit amazon.com/primereading.
Prime Reading features include:
- Over a thousand popular books: Enjoy a diverse selection of titles including Red Sparrow, The Butterfly Garden, The 5 Love Languages, The Atlantis Gene, Lonely Planet travel guides and books from best-selling authors Brad Thor, Barry Eisler, Stephen Covey, James Altucher, Rachel Abbott and more.
- Premium Magazines: Stay on top of current trends with a rotating selection of fresh, full issues of top magazines covering sports, technology, cooking and home improvement, current affairs, notable people and more.
- Exclusive short content: Read Kindle Singles Classics – classic short-form reads by the world’s top writers, from Susan Orlean to Norman Mailer. Also read from hundreds of Kindle Singles – short stories, memoirs and essays from a variety of top writers.
- All your favorite Kindle features: Enjoy all the great Kindle features customers love such as Page Flip, Popular Highlights, X-Ray and Goodreads integration, all while using your favorite Kindle eReader or Fire tablet or free Kindle app for iPhone, iPad, Android phone, tablet and more.
“Prime is the best deal in the history of shopping and today it got even better,” said Greg Greeley, Vice President Amazon Prime. “Prime members can now enjoy an awesome selection of books including The Hobbit, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, The Man in the High Castle, plus magazines and more with Prime Reading – all for free on any device.”
“This is a new and exciting way for our premium brands to reach and engage with Amazon’s Prime members,” said Monica Ray, Executive Vice President of Consumer Marketing at Condé Nast. “Prime readers can now keep up with all the latest news, trends, tips and so much more with the rotating selection of our magazine brands.”
Prime Reading is the latest in the growing set of reading benefits for Prime members which also includes the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library and Kindle First. Prime members in the U.S. can get started by visiting amazon.com/primereading. Readers wanting even more can enjoy unlimited reading from over one million books, magazines, and audiobooks by starting a 30-day free trial of Kindle Unlimited.
More to Prime
A Prime membership is already the best deal in the history of shopping. Tens of millions of Prime members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime. In the U.S. that includes unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 30 million items across all categories, unlimited Free Same-Day Delivery on more than a million items in 27 metro areas, and one and two-hour delivery with Prime Now on tens of thousands of items available in more than 25 metro areas. In addition to fast, free shipping, members have access to unlimited streaming of tens of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, more than one million songs and thousands of curated playlists and stations with Prime Music, unlimited access to short form episodic Audible Channels for Prime as well as a rotating selection of audio books from Audible, early access to select Lightning Deals all year long, free, secure, unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos and one free pre-released book a month with Kindle First.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!