Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN) today announced Amazon Vehicles, a car research destination and automotive community that makes it easy for customers to get the information they need when shopping for vehicles, parts, and accessories. With Amazon Vehicles, customers can now view specifications, images, videos, and customer reviews for thousands of new and classic car models on Amazon.com, including everything from the 2016 Jeep Wrangler and 2014 Tesla Model S to the 2000 Chevrolet Corvette and 1965 Ford Mustang.
Amazon Vehicles features:“Our goal is to support customers during one of the most important, research-intensive purchases in their lives by helping them make informed decisions every step of the way,” said Adam Goetsch, Director of Automotive at Amazon.com. “Amazon Vehicles is a great resource for customers who are interested in car information or looking for a broad selection of parts and accessories – all enhanced by the ability to tap into the knowledge, opinions, and experiences of other car owners within the Amazon customer community.”
- Research Tools: Customers can now view comprehensive detail pages complete with specifications, images, videos, and customer reviews for thousands of new and classic car models. Finding cars on Amazon Vehicles is simple – just search like you would any other product or browse by year, make, model, customer rating, MPG, towing capacity, and more. Customers can begin researching vehicles today at www.amazon.com/vehicles.
- Community Engagement: Customers can browse tens of thousands of customer reviews on Amazon Vehicles, including uploaded images and videos, as well as submit their own. Customers can also ask other car owners questions about their vehicle – anything from “Can you fit two car seats comfortably?” to “How does this car perform in the snow?”
- One-Stop Shop: Amazon Vehicles is an extension of the Amazon Automotive store, which enables customers to add information about their current car to the Amazon Garage for shopping parts and accessories designed specifically for that vehicle. To-date, more than 35 million customers have saved their car(s) to the Amazon Garage.
The Amazon Automotive store features millions of products from categories spanning Replacement and Performance Parts; Automotive, Truck, Motorcycle, and Powersports Accessories; Car Care; Tools and Equipment; Tires and Wheels; Car Electronics; and Enthusiast Merchandise, among others. Customers shopping for parts and accessories in the Amazon Automotive store will find the same features they have come to know and love from Amazon, including fast, free shipping options – guaranteed unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime and Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery seven days a week in 27 metro areas – helpful customer reviews, personalized product recommendations, and best-sellers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Elects Matthew Garth as CFO
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Resubmits NDA for DEXTENZA to Treat Ocular Pain
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Kindle
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!