Amarin Corp. (AMRN) Debuts Smaller Vascepa Capsules
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Amarin Corporation plc (Nasdaq: AMRN) announced the introduction of a smaller 0.5-gram capsule size for Vascepa (icosapent ethyl) available now in retail pharmacies nationwide. The smaller capsule is in addition to the original and currently available 1-gram size Vascepa capsule.
The FDA-approved dosing for Vascepa continues to be four grams per day, taken as two grams twice daily, with food. Based on market research with healthcare providers, Amarin believes that the majority of patients taking Vascepa will continue to be prescribed the 1-gram size Vascepa capsule.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM) Announces Acceptance of Continued Listing Plan
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!