Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) Boosts Offering to 24.3M, Priced at $2.85/ADS
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) today announced that, in connection with its previously announced underwritten public offering of American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”), the underwriters of the offering have exercised in full their option to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,165,000 additional ADSs. The exercise of this option increases the size of the offering to an aggregate of 24,265,000 ADSs at a price to the public of $2.85 per ADS. The aggregate net proceeds to the company from this offering are expected to be approximately $64.6 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. The offering, including the purchase of the additional ADSs, is expected to close on or about August 16, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Jefferies LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering. Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as lead manager and H.C. Wainwright & Co. and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are acting as co-managers in this offering. Amarin anticipates using the net proceeds from the offering to advance its REDUCE-IT cardiovascular outcomes trial and for general corporate and working capital purposes.
The securities described above are being offered by Amarin pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (No. 333-197936) previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on August 7, 2014 and declared effective by the SEC on August 22, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Announces $7.56M Common Stock, Warrants Registered Direct Offering
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Sells More Units
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Prices 3.25M Unit Offering for Proceeds of ~$12.2M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Citi, Jefferies & Co, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, S3, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!