Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) Boosts Offering to 24.3M, Priced at $2.85/ADS
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) today announced that, in connection with its previously announced underwritten public offering of American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”), the underwriters of the offering have exercised in full their option to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,165,000 additional ADSs. The exercise of this option increases the size of the offering to an aggregate of 24,265,000 ADSs at a price to the public of $2.85 per ADS. The aggregate net proceeds to the company from this offering are expected to be approximately $64.6 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. The offering, including the purchase of the additional ADSs, is expected to close on or about August 16, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Jefferies LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering. Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as lead manager and H.C. Wainwright & Co. and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are acting as co-managers in this offering. Amarin anticipates using the net proceeds from the offering to advance its REDUCE-IT cardiovascular outcomes trial and for general corporate and working capital purposes.
The securities described above are being offered by Amarin pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (No. 333-197936) previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on August 7, 2014 and declared effective by the SEC on August 22, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Reports Amendments to Agreements with DOC, ICANN
- Unity Bancorp (UNTY) Files $50M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Citi, Jefferies & Co, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, S3, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!