AmSurg (AMSG) Unit Acquires Two SoCal Practices
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sheridan, the Physician Services division of AMSURG Corp. (Nasdaq: AMSG), has further expanded its anesthesiology services business and entered the Southern California market with its acquisition of Ambulatory Anesthesia Associates, Inc. (AAA) and Genesis Anesthesia Services, Inc. (Genesis). The combined group employs 27 physicians covering six independent facilities, with Marina Del Rey Hospital representing its largest relationship.
Robert J. Coward, President of Physician Services, noted, “Sheridan’s acquisition of AAA and Genesis represents an important expansion of our ambulatory anesthesia business, provides initial entry into the Southern California market and further strengthens our presence in California as a whole. We are proud this outstanding group of clinicians has chosen Sheridan as its partner in delivering excellent patient care and outstanding service to client surgical facilities.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Plans to Commence Two CF-Focused Phase 2s
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!