AmSurg (AMSG) Unit Acquires Two SoCal Practices
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sheridan, the Physician Services division of AMSURG Corp. (Nasdaq: AMSG), has further expanded its anesthesiology services business and entered the Southern California market with its acquisition of Ambulatory Anesthesia Associates, Inc. (AAA) and Genesis Anesthesia Services, Inc. (Genesis). The combined group employs 27 physicians covering six independent facilities, with Marina Del Rey Hospital representing its largest relationship.
Robert J. Coward, President of Physician Services, noted, “Sheridan’s acquisition of AAA and Genesis represents an important expansion of our ambulatory anesthesia business, provides initial entry into the Southern California market and further strengthens our presence in California as a whole. We are proud this outstanding group of clinicians has chosen Sheridan as its partner in delivering excellent patient care and outstanding service to client surgical facilities.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
- Hyatt Hotels (H) Acquires Miraval Group with $215M Initial Investment
- Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) Names Daniel Trolio as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!