AmSurg (AMSG) Unit Acquires Two SoCal Practices
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sheridan, the Physician Services division of AMSURG Corp. (Nasdaq: AMSG), has further expanded its anesthesiology services business and entered the Southern California market with its acquisition of Ambulatory Anesthesia Associates, Inc. (AAA) and Genesis Anesthesia Services, Inc. (Genesis). The combined group employs 27 physicians covering six independent facilities, with Marina Del Rey Hospital representing its largest relationship.
Robert J. Coward, President of Physician Services, noted, “Sheridan’s acquisition of AAA and Genesis represents an important expansion of our ambulatory anesthesia business, provides initial entry into the Southern California market and further strengthens our presence in California as a whole. We are proud this outstanding group of clinicians has chosen Sheridan as its partner in delivering excellent patient care and outstanding service to client surgical facilities.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Alaska Air to get antitrust approval for Virgin deal soon: source
- Safe Bulkers (SB) Prices 13.6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!