Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) Announces Receipt of FDA 510(k) Clearance for Battalion Lateral Spacer System; Will Present at NASS Meeting
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alphatec Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATEC), the parent company of Alphatec Spine, Inc., a provider of spinal fusion technologies, announced that it will introduce several new products, as well as its current comprehensive portfolio at the upcoming North American Spine Society (NASS) meeting at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts, which will be held from October 26th – 29th, 2016. Alphatec Spine will be located in booth number 1523. In addition, today the Company announced that it has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its Battalion Lateral Spacer System featuring the Alphatec Squadron™ Lateral Retractor.
“We are excited to demonstrate our newest products at NASS this year, including our new lateral system, the Battalion Lateral Spacer System, which features a unique and innovative retractor that we believe offers surgeons improved functionality and better patient outcomes,” said Leslie Cross, Chairman and interim Chief Executive Officer. “Our new XYcor® Expandable Spinal Spacer System and Arsenal™ Deformity systems will also be showcased. Each of these new products leverage and complement our robust Arsenal Spinal Fixation platform - providing comprehensive and compelling solutions for our surgeon customers and their patients. With our revitalized product pipeline and portfolio, we are increasing our market opportunities in the U.S., including our new offerings in the MIS and complex spine markets, two of the fastest growing market segments of spine.”
Alphatec will be showcasing its broad portfolio of spinal fusion products, including the Company’s newest spinal fusion products:
Alphatec Spinal Fusion Technologies Technical Exhibit Booth #1523:
- Battalion Lateral Spacer System and Squadron Lateral Retractor: The Battalion Lateral Spacer System with the Alphatec Squadron Lateral Retractor provides surgeons with a next-generation lateral system with unrivaled, unique design characteristics - total blade control technology that allows the surgeon to maintain approach aperture throughout the procedure, including in-situ blade height adjustment and blade replacement, combined with the Battalion Lateral Spacer will be available in 0°and 15° lordosis with a variety of width and height options for lumbar and thoracic approaches.
- XYcor Expandable Spinal Spacer System: The XYcor system provides surgeons with a minimally invasive inspired solution for PLIF and TLIF procedures by utilizing a smaller, more compact ALIF sized implant that can accommodate a variety of patient pathologies. The system provides nearly five times the amount of bone graft potential compared to standard PLIF and TLIF cages.
- Arsenal Deformity Spinal Fixation System: The Arsenal Deformity System was thoughtfully designed to provide surgeons with a complete solution to address complex deformity pathologies. The system features unique uniplanar and monoaxial screws, providing the surgeon with easier screw positioning and rod placement through a tulip that has 360 degrees of rotation while restricting motion in the medial/lateral plane for derotation correction.
Alphatec Workshops and Presentations:
- “Alphatec Spine Complex Solutions: Avoiding Pitfalls in Complex Deformity” by Dr. Kirkham Wood and Dr. Saechin Kim:
- Wednesday, October 26th – 8:00am EDT, The Learning Place
- “Discover XYcor the New Expandable Spinal Spacer System” by Dr. Henry F. Fabian, Jr.:
- Wednesday, October 26th – 3:15pm EDT, Alphatec booth #1523
- Thursday, October 27th – 9:45am EDT, Alphatec booth #1523
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Offers Update on Phase 3 Trial Of DCVax-L for Newly Diagnosed GBM Cancer
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Offers pre-Specificed Subgroup Analysis of FALCON Trial; PFS Seen as Largely Consistent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!