Alphabet (GOOGL) announces in-house designed Pixel smartphone
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alphabet's (NASDAQ: GOOGL) Google announces new in-house designed Pixel smartphone. Key points
- The device will run $649, XL $749 for 32-gb.
- The company developed its own supply chain for Pixel phones.
- Google will sell the Pixel from its own website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- White House said to press Cuba on deals for General Electric (GE), Alphabet (GOOGL) - WSJ
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!