Alphabet (GOOGL) announces in-house designed Pixel smartphone
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Alphabet's (NASDAQ: GOOGL) Google announces new in-house designed Pixel smartphone. Key points
- The device will run $649, XL $749 for 32-gb.
- The company developed its own supply chain for Pixel phones.
- Google will sell the Pixel from its own website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fund managers focus on Prime memberships to gauge Amazon rally
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!