Alon Blue Square (BSIRY) Receives Final Court Approval for Debt Arrangement
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alon Blue Square Israel Ltd. (OTC: BSIRY) announced that on August 28, 2016, the District Court in Lod, Israel gave its final approval for the proposed debt arrangement between the Company and its financial creditors and shareholders under Section 350 of the Israeli Companies Law, 5759-1999, as revised per our announcement on August 10, 2016.
In accordance with the District Court's final approval, the aggregate sum payable to the Company's minority shareholders upon closing will be NIS 6,328,500. The total amount of reward and/or legal fees payable to the representatives of the minority shareholders in court who submitted the class action and the opposition on behalf of the minority shareholders, and legal expenses for two minority shareholders who opposed the debt arrangement, will be NIS 546,500.
The Company will provide an updated timeline for closing accordingly.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Reports Conclusion of Probe on Disposition of PolyMedica
- Amyris (AMRS) Announces Collaboration with Top 10 Pharmaceutical Company
- Morgan Stanley COO Jim Rosenthal to retire at end of year: memo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!