Allstate (ALL) Reports $253M of Pretax Catastrophe Losses for July 2016
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) announced estimated catastrophe losses for the month of July 2016 of $253 million, pre-tax ($164 million after-tax). Catastrophe losses occurring in July comprised 16 events at an estimated cost of $269 million, pre-tax, partially offset by favorable reserve reestimates of prior reported catastrophe losses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xplore Tech (XPLR) Prelim. Q2 Revenue Tops Views
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- ProAssurance (PRA) Prelim. Q3 EPS Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!