Allstate (ALL) Reports $253M of Pretax Catastrophe Losses for July 2016
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) announced estimated catastrophe losses for the month of July 2016 of $253 million, pre-tax ($164 million after-tax). Catastrophe losses occurring in July comprised 16 events at an estimated cost of $269 million, pre-tax, partially offset by favorable reserve reestimates of prior reported catastrophe losses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q3 FFO by 5c
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Announces External Review Following Arrest of Former Employee
- CACI International (CACI) Awarded Prime Position on $978M IDIQ for NGA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!