Allstate (ALL) Reports $253M of Pretax Catastrophe Losses for July 2016
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) announced estimated catastrophe losses for the month of July 2016 of $253 million, pre-tax ($164 million after-tax). Catastrophe losses occurring in July comprised 16 events at an estimated cost of $269 million, pre-tax, partially offset by favorable reserve reestimates of prior reported catastrophe losses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Sees 2017 Capital Budget of $2.7B
- Celebrations of the Season Open the Door to Holiday Hazards for Homeowners
- Americans' Optimism Rises Post-Election, Tempered by Concern over Racial, Class and Partisan Divides, According to Allstate/Atlantic Media Poll
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!