Allscripts (MDRX) Adopts Poison Pill
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDRX) has approved the adoption of a Stockholder Rights Plan (the "Rights Plan") under which stockholders will receive rights to purchase shares of a new series of preferred stock in certain circumstances. The Rights Plan is intended to enable all stockholders to realize the long-term value of their investment in the Company and protect them from unfair or coercive takeover attempts. The Rights Plan was not adopted in response to any current hostile takeover attempt.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
- Google (GOOG) Said to Finalize Acquisition of Twitch in ~$1B Deal
- Zillow (Z) could pay for 2/3 of Trulia (TRLA) purchase in stock - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!