Allscripts (MDRX) Adopts Poison Pill
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDRX) has approved the adoption of a Stockholder Rights Plan (the "Rights Plan") under which stockholders will receive rights to purchase shares of a new series of preferred stock in certain circumstances. The Rights Plan is intended to enable all stockholders to realize the long-term value of their investment in the Company and protect them from unfair or coercive takeover attempts. The Rights Plan was not adopted in response to any current hostile takeover attempt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) to 'Vigorously Defend' Proposed Sale of Electrolux
- Assured Guaranty (AGO), Subsidiaries Will Purchase $128M of PREPA Interest-Bearing Bonds
- STAG Industrial (STAG) Updates on Q2 Leasing, Acquisition Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!