Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE: LNT) Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Tom Hanson has announced his intent to retire from the company on December 31, 2016. Alliant Energy has named Robert Durian as Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, effective December 1, 2016.
"Tom's thoughtful leadership and deep understanding of our industry have brought value and growth to all areas of Alliant Energy," said Patricia Kampling, Chairman, President and CEO. "The strong relationships he developed across our company, industry and investor community made a difference for our customers, employees and shareowners. We wish Tom and his family all the best as he transitions to a new phase of his life."
Robert has been with the company since 1992 and has held a variety of leadership roles. He was named Controller in 2010, Chief Accounting Officer in 2011 and Vice President in 2015. He was named Treasurer earlier this year. Robert is a CPA and holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Northern Iowa and an MBA from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
Also on December 1, Alliant Energy Controller Ben Bilitz will take on the additional role of Chief Accounting Officer. Ben joined the company as Assistant Controller in 2011. Prior to joining Alliant Energy, he spent 11 years in public accounting, including as a Senior Audit Manager at Deloitte & Touche LLP. Ben is a CPA and holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Says It's Cooperating Fully with Detroit Health Department Following Case of Hepatitis A
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!