Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE: LNT) Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Tom Hanson has announced his intent to retire from the company on December 31, 2016. Alliant Energy has named Robert Durian as Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, effective December 1, 2016.
"Tom's thoughtful leadership and deep understanding of our industry have brought value and growth to all areas of Alliant Energy," said Patricia Kampling, Chairman, President and CEO. "The strong relationships he developed across our company, industry and investor community made a difference for our customers, employees and shareowners. We wish Tom and his family all the best as he transitions to a new phase of his life."
Robert has been with the company since 1992 and has held a variety of leadership roles. He was named Controller in 2010, Chief Accounting Officer in 2011 and Vice President in 2015. He was named Treasurer earlier this year. Robert is a CPA and holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Northern Iowa and an MBA from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
Also on December 1, Alliant Energy Controller Ben Bilitz will take on the additional role of Chief Accounting Officer. Ben joined the company as Assistant Controller in 2011. Prior to joining Alliant Energy, he spent 11 years in public accounting, including as a Senior Audit Manager at Deloitte & Touche LLP. Ben is a CPA and holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- US Foods (USFD) Names Dirk Locascio as CFO
- Comerica (CMA) Names Peter Sorrentino as CIO of Comerica Asset Management Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!