AllianceBernstein (AB) AUM Fell to $490M in Sept. 2016
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AllianceBernstein L.P. ("AB") and AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. ("AB Holding") (NYSE: AB) announced that preliminary assets under management decreased to $490 billion during September 2016 from $496 billion at the end of August. The 1.2% decrease was the result of negative net flows from all three client channels, partly offset by market appreciation and newly acquired assets. The most significant driver of net flows was the remaining $6 billion in previously announced AIG outflows from our Institutions channel, the result of AIG's decision to significantly reduce its hedge fund exposure and manage its remaining alternative assets in-house. We also completed our acquisition of Ramius Alternative Solutions, LLC (RASL) during the month, which added $2.5 billion in Institutional assets.
AB (The Operating Partnership)
Assets Under Management ($ in Billions)
At September 30, 2016
At Aug 31
Total Fixed Income
At August 31, 2016
(1) Includes certain multi-asset services and solutions and certain alternative investments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Polaris Alpha Acquires Intelesys Corporation
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesRamius Capital, Hedge Funds, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!