Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Offers Sept. 2016 Performance Data; Delinquency Rate was 5%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS) provided an update on its Card Services segment.
In conjunction with the release of the Company's Master Trust Monthly Noteholder's Statement, the Company is releasing similar metrics for the overall total managed portfolio. The Master Trust data represents a subset of the Company's total managed portfolio, and the Company believes the information presented below provides a more complete view of the Card Services segment.
For themonth endedSeptember 30, 2016
For the ninemonths endedSeptember 30, 2016
(dollars in thousands)
Year over year change in average receivables
Net charge-offs as a percentage of average receivables(1)(2)
(1) The net loss rate for the third quarter was 4.7%, beating the Company's third quarter guidance. The Company is tracking to its guidance of a 5.0% principal loss rate for full year 2016.
(2) Compares to 4.4% for both the month and nine months ended September 30, 2015.
As ofSeptember 30, 2016
As ofSeptember 30, 2015
(dollars in thousands)
30 days + delinquencies - principal
Period ended receivables - principal
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!