Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Offers Sept. 2016 Performance Data; Delinquency Rate was 5%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS) provided an update on its Card Services segment.
In conjunction with the release of the Company's Master Trust Monthly Noteholder's Statement, the Company is releasing similar metrics for the overall total managed portfolio. The Master Trust data represents a subset of the Company's total managed portfolio, and the Company believes the information presented below provides a more complete view of the Card Services segment.
For themonth endedSeptember 30, 2016
For the ninemonths endedSeptember 30, 2016
(dollars in thousands)
Year over year change in average receivables
Net charge-offs as a percentage of average receivables(1)(2)
(1) The net loss rate for the third quarter was 4.7%, beating the Company's third quarter guidance. The Company is tracking to its guidance of a 5.0% principal loss rate for full year 2016.
(2) Compares to 4.4% for both the month and nine months ended September 30, 2015.
As ofSeptember 30, 2016
As ofSeptember 30, 2015
(dollars in thousands)
30 days + delinquencies - principal
Period ended receivables - principal
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Load Factor Rose 0.9 Points in November 2016
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!