Allergan (AGN) to Present IBS Portfolio Data at ACG Annual Meeting
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) announced that new data from its irritable bowel syndrome portfolio will be featured in two poster presentations at the upcoming American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) Annual Scientific Meeting in Las Vegas, NV, October 14-19, 2016.
The scheduled times (noted in local Pacific Time) of the three VIBERZI® (eluxadoline) presentations in the exhibit hall at The Venetian Hotel are as follows:
- Efficacy and Safety of Eluxadoline in IBS-D Patients Who Report Prior Inadequate Symptom Control with LoperamideDate and Time: Monday, October 17, 10:30 AM – 4:00 PMPoster Number: P1123Category: Functional Bowel Disease
- Impact of Baseline Pain Severity on the Efficacy of Eluxadoline in Patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome with DiarrheaDate and Time: Tuesday, October 18, 10:30 AM – 4:00 PMPoster Number: P1876Category: Functional Bowel Disease
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Federal Signal (FSS) Executive Chairman Dennis J. Martin to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!