Allergan (AGN), Vitae Pharma Announce Expiration of HSR Act in Proposed Merger
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) announced that the waiting period under the Hart-Scott Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended ("HSR"), has expired with respect to Allergan's pending acquisition of Vitae.
The expiration of the HSR waiting period satisfies one of the conditions to the closing of the pending acquisition, which remains subject to other customary closing conditions. Both companies expect the transaction to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Issues Response to MediaNews Group; Says Offer Would be 'Far Less' than Randstad's
- Allergan (AGN) Affirms Receipt of FDA Committee Backing for Desmopressin Nasal Spray NDA
- EU regulators want to know if LinkedIn data is unique: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, 14D9
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!