Allegiant Travel (ALGT) to Offer $300M in Senior Notes
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) announced the proposed offering of $300 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2023 (the "notes"). The interest rate, maturity and other terms of the notes will be determined at pricing. The public offering will be made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement previously filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on June 13, 2014.
The notes being offered will be general unsecured senior obligations of the Company, guaranteed by all of the Company's wholly owned domestic subsidiaries, and will rank equal in right of payment with all existing or future senior unsecured indebtedness of the Company and each guarantor.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes including financing of capital expenditures such as aircraft acquisitions, pre-delivery deposits, purchase prices of twelve newly manufactured CFM powered A320 aircraft expected to be delivered in 2017 and 2018, share repurchases or repayment of indebtedness.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering of the notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) Prices 6.7M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, at Upper-End of Expected Range
- Sientra (SIEN) Enters Prelim. Settlement of All Outstanding Class Action Litigation
- Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) Prices 19.3M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Below Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!