Allegiant (ALGT) Load Factor Down 1.9 Points in April
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Allegiant Travel Company (Nasdaq: ALGT) reports the following April 2012 metrics (versus April 2011):
- Passengers - up 22.2% to 596,369;
- Revenue passenger miles (000) - up 24.5% to 563,031;
- Available seat miles (000) - up 27.1% to 629,204; and
- Load Factor - 89.5%, down 1.9 points.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Sells Ally Financial Stake for $900M
- Grainger (GWW) Reports Daily Sales Up 5% in November
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Receives Subpoena From Inspector General of HHS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!