Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Prices 18M Common Stock Offering at $1.40/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Alimera Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALIM) (Alimera), a pharmaceutical company that specializes in research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 18,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $1.40 per share. In connection with the offering, Alimera has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of its common stock at the public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any. Gross proceeds from the sale of shares are expected to be approximately $25.2 million, excluding any exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional shares. All shares in this offering are being sold by Alimera. This offering is expected to close on or about August 16, 2016 subject to customary closing conditions.
Alimera anticipates using the net proceeds to fund the continued commercialization of ILUVIEN® and for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Cowen and Company, LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager and Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd. is acting as a co-manager in the common stock offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals (TNXP) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- William Blair Upgrades VMware (VMW) to Outperform
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Unit Amends Term Loan with Hercules Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, S3, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!