Alibaba (BABA), Baidu.com (BIDU) on Watch as Company Auditors Prepare to be Audited
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) and Baidu.com (NASDAQ: BIDU) are on watch Monday as the company's brace for an auditor inspection by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), the Wall Street Journal reported over the weekend.
The PCAOB is expected to gain access to work done by auditors of the two companies, the Journal reported citing people familiar with the matter.
Ernst & Young's Beijing affiliate is Baidu’s auditor and PricewaterhouseCoopers' Hong Kong affiliate is Alibaba's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Revenue Outlook
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
- CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!