Alibaba (BABA), Baidu.com (BIDU) on Watch as Company Auditors Prepare to be Audited
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) and Baidu.com (NASDAQ: BIDU) are on watch Monday as the company's brace for an auditor inspection by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), the Wall Street Journal reported over the weekend.
The PCAOB is expected to gain access to work done by auditors of the two companies, the Journal reported citing people familiar with the matter.
Ernst & Young's Beijing affiliate is Baidu’s auditor and PricewaterhouseCoopers' Hong Kong affiliate is Alibaba's.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Says HLC Approves Change of Control Applications
- Amtech Systems (ASYS) Surges After Announcing Larger Orders
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put as shares rally 4% into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!