Alexza (ALXA) gets CRL for Adasuve NDA
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Alexza (Nasdaq: ALXA) gets CRL for Adasuve NDA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FDA Approves First Generic Crestor (AZN)
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Marketing Odefsey as HIV-1 Treatment
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Receives FDA Approval for ProAir RespiClick for Pediatric Asthma Patients Ages 4 to 11
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot FDA News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!