Alexza (ALXA) gets CRL for Adasuve NDA
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Alexza (Nasdaq: ALXA) gets CRL for Adasuve NDA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aviragen Therapeutics (AVIR) to Delay Further Enrollment in Phase 2a Trial of BTA585
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Announces Positive Top-Line Phase 2a Data for MIN-117 in MDD
- Gilead's (GILD) Epclusa Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Treatment of All Genotypes of Chronic HCV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot FDA News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!