Alexza (ALXA) gets CRL for Adasuve NDA
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Alexza (Nasdaq: ALXA) gets CRL for Adasuve NDA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Receives Notice of Allowance from USPTO for PENNSAID-Related Patent
- Merck (MRK) Announces Publication of 100% Effectiveness for Ebola Vaccine Candidate rVSV-ZEBOV
- Bayer Receives FDA Approval for Finacea as Rosacea Treatment (FOMX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot FDA News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!