Alexza (ALXA) gets CRL for Adasuve NDA
- Futures flat as investors brace for earnings, Fed meet
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Trims Outlook In-Line with Street
Alexza (Nasdaq: ALXA) gets CRL for Adasuve NDA
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) Offers Regulatory Update on Translarna; EMA Says Renewal Assessment Procedure Cannot be Completed by Mid-Year
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL) Halted on LUDP
- Tokai Pharma (TKAI) to Cease ARMOR3-SV Clinical Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot FDA News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!